Each of the guestrooms has been uniquely decorated. Like an old country house, each room is different, including two-room suites with televisions, a soft green colored room with a canopy bed, a cozy lavender room tucked away on the third floor and many others, each inviting in its own way.
All the guest rooms have wi-fi ability, private bath, with rich, thick towels and beautiful amenities, including our locally made Mountnview goat's milk soaps and lotions. High thread-count sheets and down comforters on each bed are just examples of how we want you to visit with us again and again. If you see each room, you'll have trouble picking your favorite.
Room rates include a hearty country breakfast served in Thorndike’s restaurant dining rooms served between 7:30-9:00 featuring local items such as eggs from Coll’s Farm Stand to coffee from Monadnock Roasters.
Many of the things that are often forgotten at home are available at the inn including hair dryers, irons & ironing boards even tooth brushes & toothpaste. An Innkeeper is not present on-site 24 hours a day but is available 24 hours.
NOTES & POLICIES
1. Pets are not allowed in the main inn. See below for our annex with three pet-friendly rooms available. Please contact us for information.
2. Children – Children are allowed with well-behaved parents
3. Rates are based on double occupancy. Add $20 per person per night more than 2 guests(over the age of 2)
4. Peak Season Rates and Minimum Night stays may apply to high volume weekends through the year (e.g. holiday, graduation, local events) Call for more information
5. (*) = Peak Season Mid~ week Special: stay 2 nights and the 3rd night is no charge (Sunday through Thursday evenings only)
6. HOLD POLICY: For special events, rooms may be held according to the following guidelines:
Only entire floors may be put on hold (eg. 3rd floor, 2nd floor or both)
Rooms are held for clients holding events with The Inn only
Rooms held until 60 days prior. Two night minimum for held rooms
7.CANCELLATION POLICY: Please provide us with at least 7 days notice prior to the check in date. A $25.00 fee may be withheld from any advance deposits already paid.
STAY & DINE Package
$199 PER COUPLE Includes A 3 Course Dinner and Overnight
Valid during restaurant operating hours only and subject to availability. Offer includes 1 night stay with breakfast, a choice of any 2 starters or salads from the dinner menu, any 2 entrees or pub items, any 2 desserts and coffee or tea. Price does not include beverages, tax or gratuity. 20% gratuity added to dinner check prior to any adjustments.
Available also is the pet friendly annex at 5 Harkness Road across the street and one block east from the inn. Three rooms available, and a big comfy lounge with 40" screen TV. Coffee and Tea available while listening to the babbling brook outside before coming across the street for a home-cooked breakfast. Longer-term options are available also. Please note that currently the annex is not air-conditioned. Please email or call us with any questions.